The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints records indicate that William Poulter was married to Elizabeth Wilson on 18 April 1863 in the Salt Lake City Endowment House. Elizabeth indicated that she was born 16 May 1846 at Glasgow, Lanark, Scotland.
Source Information:
A. Location: Family History Library, 35 North West Temple Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84150
Special Collections, Floor 2 B
B. Citation: Title: Sealings of couples, living and by proxy, 1851-1889
Film #: 1,149,514
Book: D
Page: 211-212
Line: 5842
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just stumbled onto your blog looking at information on William Poulter who is my Great(4) Grandfather. My line comes through Ephrium, Frank, then Vergie who is my Great Grandmother. I know you haven't posted anything for almost a year but thank you for posting what you have. I have just recently gotten into our geneology since a lot had been done by older family members. I am finding out stories about them and would like to know how we are related and how your degree is going in Family History. I also have 5 kids and live in Southern California. If you get this note you can email me at jill@sensibleseniorhomecare.com
ReplyDelete